Now where’s that Fall ’53 Sears Catalog?
- Vos Study #7
- Dr. Strange Love; or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Animus Impotentis
- Vos Study #6
- Vos Study #5
- Luther vs Calvin(?) on Images
- Visiting St. Andrew’s ‘Chapel’
- Vos Study #4
- Finding Christ in Adam’s Rib
- Reading Scripture Together: Kindle edition
- The Gospel According to Billy Connolly
Category Archives: Eschatology
Riddlebarger plus Gaffin equals a realistic amillennialism that is characterized by a fully detached involvement (or fully involved detachment), which good medicine against all manner of redemptive transformationalism and theocratic tendencies. Bottoms up and cheers.
No Googling, you know the drill… Americans are not a people accustomed to suffering. We are used to winning, to succeeding, to getting ahead. We want to be “seen at the top.” We plan careers and make career moves. We … Continue reading
“If you knew the Lord was returning tomorrow, how would that affect your passion for political and social issues?” Actually, that is an important question the New Testament itself encourages us to ask. In I Cor. 7:31, the Apostle admonishes … Continue reading